Sedona AZ (May 30, 2016) – The following is a letter to the SedonaEye.com editor:
I haven’t been doing this lately, but there are 5 important stories that I want to share with you. We’re seeing rapid expansion of awareness in many areas. Sharing truth is leading to the answer.
1) Brian Thiesen’s new video series, Money Talks: From ‘smart’ meters to power politics is now on YouTube. See how deep the greenwash bait-and-switch really goes:
2) Landis+Gyr, a manufacturer of ‘smart’ meters, has actually filed a lawsuit trying to prevent the people from finding out the truth about the defects and vulnerability of their devices:
3) If you haven’t yet heard, a $25-million government study by the US National Toxicology Program showed that wireless radiation presents a cancer risk for humans. Dozens of corporate news outlets even picked up the story: http://microwavenews.com/news-center/ntp-cancer-results
Even the coverage by the IEEE, a leading industry organization, said this:
“With the NTP study results, Foster expects more governments to put out cautionary guidelines and radiation labeling for cellphones. He says he wouldn’t be surprised if California adds RF radiation to its Proposition 65 list of carcinogenic chemicals, and if the IARC ups its classification rating from 2B: possibly carcinogenic to humans to 2A: probably carcinogenic to humans. ‘And they wouldn’t be out of line in doing that,’ he says. ‘This is going to change the rhetoric in the field. People can point to much more hard evidence that [cellphone RF exposure] really is a problem.’
4) Check out Camilla Rees’ empowering interview with Suzanne Somers, about wireless health risks:
5) And until June 25, watch Kevin Kunze’s eye-opening film Mobilize, at no cost. Mobilize is an investigative documentary that explores the long-term health effects of cell phone radiation, including cancer and infertility.
Life seems to be as busy and intense as ever. But good stuff is happening. Please continue to share what you know, and share Take Back Your Power.
This is a grassroots revolution of awareness, moving toward a greater solution — and I’m so grateful you’re part of it.
Josh del Sol